Vision and Strategy
We create the world of surfactants, create innovation and operate responsibly. Thanks to our involvement and passion for creating, our surfactants are universal. They set the trends for a modern lifestyle and create the future. It is this part of chemistry which always surrounds us.
Actions for sustainable development
The decisive importance in the chemical industry today is the appropriate use of the potential of specialist industries and innovative and sustainable raw material economy throughout the supply chain.
unfold a statementcollapse the statement
As a chemical company, we follow world trends and try to implement them both in our current business and in our long-term strategy. We identify the needs of different industries by looking for market niches that are relevant to emerging trends, and we design and implement environmentally-friendly solutions. Such a process is not easy, as it requires a decisive departure from the traditional model of the product portfolio towards more advanced and innovative solutions.
Emerging trends in the chemical industry show different directions of market and technological activity. There are a number of factors that will continue to have a significant impact on the changes in the raw materials market and chemical products. As a surfactant manufacturer, we are aware that the global chemical industry adapts to the market in a comprehensive way. This means a greater focus on the evolving needs of consumers who are increasingly aware of global economic, environmental, and social problems.
Marketing Manager and Sustainable Development Plenipotentiary for CSR
PCC EXOL SA
Our Sustainability Policy and Corporate Social Responsibility policy takes into account long-term business strategies not only in economic but also environmental, social and ethical aspects.
Our goals include striving for a balance between economic business profitability and a broadly understood social interest and responsible management of the organisation. One of the key issues in responsible management has been communication with all our stakeholders. We believe that an effective dialogue enables effective identification of further directions of the company’s activities towards the realisation of the idea of Sustainable Development.
The Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility Policy is implemented in our company in 4 basic pillars:
Supervision over the correct implementation of the accepted commitments is a team appointed for this purpose, directly subject to the Management Board of the company.
GUIDELINES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY GUIDELINES
- Compliance with corporate governance and applicable law
- Respecting the habits and culture of stakeholders
- Respect the legal regulations in the geographic regions in which we operate
- Realization of business objectives in a fair and transparent manner
- Act in accordance with the principles of free competition
- Promote ethical standards of cooperation and counteract corruption
- Respect the principles of the Charter of Diversity
- Ensuring high quality and safety of products
- Risk management through the use of appropriate regulations, tools and methods
- Ensuring safe working conditions for employees and subcontractors
- Identifying occupational risks at workstations
- Health and safety education
- Respect employees’ rights under the Labour Code, the Company’s Articles of Association and other regulations and regulations
- Compliance with the Code of Conduct for PCC EXOL SA
- Respect the principles of the Charter of Diversity, including human rights
- Keeping open communication with employees and stakeholders
- Ensuring equal opportunities for professional development
- Promote a work-life balance
- Fair treatment of employees at all organisational levels
- Promote membership in national and international organisations and programmes in the area of corporate social responsibility and sustainable development
- Participation in social initiatives and campaigns
- Promoting actions, campaigns and social programmes
- Promote employee volunteering
- Dialogue with the local community
- Participation in programme councils, committees and teams working for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Compliance with applicable regulations, directives and standards for environmental protection
- Minimise harmful effects on the natural environment by:
– rational consumption of electricity, heat, water, paper
– monitoring and reducing greenhouse gas emissions
– rational waste management
– monitoring the quality of waste water and their rational transmission
- Promote environmental education and promote environmental protection
- Promoting environmental actions and projects
- Developing co-operation with stakeholders using environmentally-friendly solutions that respect all legal regulations and ethics
- Supporting environmental organisations and participation in their activities