1. The Website does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User, and are intended for use of the Website webpages. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage from which they come, time of being stored on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and accessing them is the operator of the PCC Exol SA Website with its registered office at ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120, Brzeg Dolny.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
adjusting the content of the Website webpages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the webpages; in particular, these files allow to recognise the Website User’s device and display the Website accordingly, adjusted to his or her individual needs;
creation of statistics that help understand how Website Users use the webpages, so that they can improve their structure and content;
maintenance of the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
“necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e. g. authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
cookies to ensure security, e. g. used to detect malpractice in the field of authentication within the Website;
“performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner of using the Website webpages;
“functional” cookies, enabling the user to “remember” the settings selected by the User and personalise the User interface, e. g. in the scope of the chosen language or region of the User, font size, webpage design, etc.;
“advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content more adjusted to the Users’ interests.
7. In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings may be modified, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic operation of cookies in the settings of web browser or to notify each time that they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed in the end device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
For more information on cookies, please refer to the “Help” section in the web browser menu.